Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to Protocol Solution and www.protocolsolution.net and governs data collection and usage. We provide this statement to explain the types of information we collect on the Protocol Solution website and how that information is used. By using our website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
First, we’ll share your data based only on your choice. Protocol Solution will only share your personal and financial information with others:
- At your request
- To process or service a transaction or product authorized or requested by you
- When required by law to disclose such information to appropriate authorities
- To companies that assist us in marketing our products and services
- As otherwise allowable by law, such as sharing with data processors, credit bureaus, printers, shipping houses, etc.
We don’t share your personal and financial information with others for marketing purposes, except at your request. However, our partners may obtain your name and address from other information sources and send you information on their products and services.
Second, we’ll collect only what we need to deliver the products and services you request.
Protocol Solution collects only the personal and financial information about you necessary to serve your needs, to protect against fraud, and to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. We collect the following:
- Information we receive from you through our web site, and any other information you subsequently provide to us orally, in writing or through the Internet
- Information about your communications with us
- Information from public records accessed in the ordinary course of business
Third, we establish safeguards to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information.
Protocol Solution restricts access to your personal and financial information to our employees who need it to do their job. Employees with access to your information are required to strictly maintain the confidentiality of all customer information.
Protocol Solution maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that protect your personal and financial information. We routinely test our information systems and website to ensure that unauthorized access does not occur.
Fourth, we maintain your privacy even after you cease to be our customer.
Protocol Solution recognizes that your business and data is something to be protected and kept secure. We pledge to respect you and protect your personal information.